Enlance Premium Wedding WordPress Theme Documentation v.1.0
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email via my user page contact form here. Thank you so much!
Installation via FTP Software
- Unzip the theme package enlance.zip
- Upload unzipped 'enlance' to the '/wp-content/themes/' directory using your favorite FTP client software
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes
- Click 'Activate' link below 'enlance' thumbnail
Installation via WordPress Dashboard
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard
- From your Admin page (Dashboard), use the menu to select Themes -> Add New
- Then click on 'Install Themes' at the top
- Click the 'Upload' button to open the theme uploader
- Upload the 'enlance.zip'
- Click 'Activate'
Importing Dummy Content
Dummy content is located in a file called "enlance-sample-content.xml" which is located in the "enlance" theme directory. Below are steps how to install dummy data content:
From the WordPress admin area, go to Tools > Import > WordPress
If you do not have the WordPress importer installed you will be prompted to install the importer, activate plugin and run importer
Then in the "Choose a file from your computer", click Choose file and select "enlance-sample-content.xml" located in "enlance" theme directory. Then Upload file and import
You can create new user with login name or assign posts to an existing user. Give check at "Download and import file attachments". Then click "Submit" button
Enlance theme using one-page homepage page template. To create one-page homepage template, you'll need to create several pages that needed to create homepage.
The pages are :
- Wedding page template
- RSVP page template
- Blog page template
- Contact page template
After you've created that pages, the next step is create the Homepage page template and setting the page as homepage in your website.
Below is the steps how to create and settings Enlance Homepage page template.
- From the WordPress dashboard
- Go to "Page > Add New" menu
- Enter the title of your page in the title field
- Select the page template as required to the homepage page template
- Click "Publish" button
- Add other page with the same steps until all required page has completed
Then create a new page with "Homepage" page template
- After all required page has created, then from the WordPress dashboard menu, go to "Settings > Reading".
- On the "Front page displays" section, select the "A static page" radio button, and select the title of the homepage page template that you've created before on the "Front page" select box.
Click "Save Changes" button.
Enlance WordPress theme using theme options to increase the customization ability. Each fields settings in the theme options have description that describes the functionality of the fields. The theme options menu can be accessed from WordPress dashboard menu called "Enlance Options".
Import Theme Options Settings
To import theme options settings like the Enlance demo website, follow the steps below.
- From the WordPress dashboard
- Go to "Enlance Options" menu and go to "Ultility" tab section
- In the enlance theme folder find and open file called "enlance-sample-options.json" using text editor
- Copy the entire content and paste into "Import Options" box in the theme options
- Click "Import" button, then the page will automatically refreshed when the import proccess is completed
Enlance WordPress theme has images slider feature on homepage page template. To create the slider, you'll need to provide the slider images in FullHD resolution image. We recommended the image size dimension are 1900px of width and 900px of height. You can use a little smaller image and larger image size will automatically cropped. Make sure you are using the same image dimension for each image on the slider.
- From WordPress dashboard
- Go to "Slides > Add new" menu
- Enter the title of your slider image
- In the "Slide Settings" box, select or upload your slider image by click the "Select of Upload Images" button.
- After selecting your images click "Select" button in the upload dialog box and click "Publish" button.
- You can select more that one images in the slider